Friday, February 17, 2012

A couple of favorites

This bib I actually crocheted about 12 years ago but just now added the ribbon and let Baby but wear it for a while.....once.  I can't actually bring myself to let her get it dirty!  It's been so long that I don't actually remember where I got the pattern.  I think it was out of a book.

This little shirt I just love!  I got the tutorial from Shwin and Shwin.  I think this is my favorite tutorial to date.  The directions were pretty easy to follow.  It was also my first time doing button holes.  It's so stinking cute I can't wait for warmer weather so she can wear it.  I used eyelet lace instead of making ruffles like they did in the tutorial.  I just love how the blue and ivory look together.  (This is some more of that material that never dies!)

2 comments:

  1. Love that top! The colors are so fun and great job on the buttonholes!! I need to make one of those tops one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! i was kind of intimidated when I first saw the tutorial but it was really easy to follow. Love the name of your blog by the way!

      Delete