Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sewing organization

I like to think that someday I'll have a separate space for all the crafty stuff I have.  For now I have pretty much taken over the dining room.  Most of the little pretties I used to have in the hutch have been packed away to make room for the sewing stuff.  This is also only a portion of the crafty stuff in this house.  There is quite a bit stashed away in closets upstairs as well.
You can't tell in the picture but the bin on the floor is stuffed with fabric.  The big pink bag is full of ribbon and lace and the drawers are full of elastic, bias tape, ric rac and so much more.  
It's normally not this clean but I organized everything today.  Even Little dude knows where everything goes.



 This is a little sneak peak at my next project.  It's fabric that my mother in law gave me from her mothers collection.  I have no idea how old it is.  It had the tag below on it but I can't find anything on that store so I'm guessing it's not around anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment