Wednesday, June 27, 2012

T-shirt refashion

Baby girl got this t-shirt as a gift from someone recently.  (It's wet because she spilled water on it)  Hubby got her dressed this morning and this is what he picked.  Cute but not very girly.  I got to looking around on pinterest and got inspired so I let her run around shirtless for a while and got to work.  It only took about 10 minutes to finish!
 It's a little hard to get a good picture of it since she doesn't hold a pose very well yet.  I cut the sleeves and neck off, made a casing along the top and ran some ribbon through the casing.  Now it's a little more girly and a little more summery!




2 comments:

  1. I really love seeing the things you're creating! Did you keep the sleeves for another project? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, I hadn't even thought of that! I was going to toss them.
      By the way, thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete